Friday, December 18, 2009

mind games

bleep! bleep!

that sound kept playing in my head which was already full of bizzare thoughts. and bizzare were they. things were taking an unpleasant turn everytime i looked into tha hallowed lanes of my murky mind. who was i fooling??

here we are then. i was standing at the entrance of the alley, a thousand thoughts racing through my head. what were they? the darkness in the entrance and there was no trace of light in the end. i had to stop searching for my existance now. what proved to be sincerely amazing was the power to fool people around me. i was fooling more than a thousand people who knew me well and followed me and my chores with their suspicious eyes. i was running about in the cosy circle and the bubble walls were not easy to break! i was trapped. trapped amidst the slow assault of supersonic sound. the sonorous slithering ropes were beating my eardrums and the entire thing hurt! i was hurt. i was out of sorts. there was a chance of a breakdown. a blackout. yet i continued.

BANG!!

reality check!

i was standing again. and this time i was in the middle of the alley. i could see the silhouetted structure of my brain now. yes. i had found my mind. the curtains could open now. the play had started. everywhere, the silence was playing shots that were hard for me to decipher. i was waiting again to be shoved into the bamboozle. six feet under.

between all the misconceptions about me, lay i, with what i was. there was no problem whatsoever, with all the related stories. stories were scarce. so there was nothing to build on. hence i was wasting a lot of time in the cacophany! i was not in a position to let slip, the relentless miseries. there was no time even in the slow recapitulation. games? mind games. i was ready for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment