Monday, December 21, 2009

second christmas...

brush past the absurdities, as the past is beckoning me wildly. going back to it and constantly realising the surreal values that were put into my power jammed head once upon a time. i am thoughtful of what has been happening lately. i am curious and aware of my surroundings. this is one life where i can absolutely enjoy. i am waiting for the insane. my nerves are failing me.

what makes the doom even more obvious is my conscience that prepares itself to face it. i am waiting hard to get away from the hoard to unrealistic romances (i mean it in the periodic form). i have idly succumbed to all the preoccupations. fair and square...i am hoping against hopes. where be the Christmas lights? and most importantly, that one reindeer bell that santa stitches across some one's fortunate revolution? that part is passe. its gone and is inviting a hoard of calamities. calamities that makes me design a rebirth of my sublimated self like that of a Phoenix. i am here, and i am happy.

i am happily taking the blame for all the riots that have broken the seal that clasped the brain to the skull. who is here to take care of the hundred million questions that i call myself? mysterious and ominous, all the grim signs foretell a disaster that will be defined...by me? well! maybe, someday. someday when i am curious enough to do what i want. i am fair! honesty uplifted, and scars healed to skin. the deliverance of the evil, makeshift countenances, they call for me. my vocabulary is not that strong, it makes me stammer.

"happy days are here again, say, fa la la la la la la la la "..where be my Christmas bells? where be the polar express. significance has been rekindled to the burning ghats of a decayed mind. blood gore and vengeance...are we watching? no! there is no Messiah today, no second Christmas...

2 comments:

  1. except for "phienix" and perhaps the "meaaiah" the rest is worth a gorge ..why nibble? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! (argh!!! thats supposed to be phoenix! dint do the spell check...and "messiah"...will correct it)

    ReplyDelete