Sunday, April 11, 2010

the Devil and Me...

all the first year english honours students...we find the devil positively HOT!!! well, with the likes of paradise lost actually (hail the head of the department)...the devil..and an image...me.....??? no wait!! just read this...what a superb, possibly delicious dream..............
THE DEVIL AND ME.....
(i so wish i was in hell...beside his "huge mass" and admiring his tantalizing prowess)



Jolted into reality!
I have been trying to figure it out.
How do i invite my realistic doom
silently,
naturally?
Serenading Satan to please him well!
Giving to him,
myself.
The Devil takes over.
Sweet symphonies bless no Aura;
sounds like evergrowing cacophany.
I am standing heres with Hades,
crying out to Him
The silvery black mist that hides me,
covers the blood bathed face of the Never Penitant Silhouette,
from him, the devil.
And then issues a fatal Confession
from the Damned lips of my agression,
I am in love with the devil...
The One who dwelt in Cain,
the One who lived in Judas..
Bilial!
Lucifer!
He held my reins and made me canter
to the tune of his perilious, Immortal harp.
My soul blackens up
with his poison so profound,
the One who slept in our Mother.
He has burnt my face;
eaten it up
with the fangs of his desires.
I trudge,desolate,
with Him along me,
ashening up my soul!
but He likes me that way!!??
Benumbed senses say,
another one is trapped,
in the fearful, yet desired clutches of
The Devil.
He makes me ready to kill,
the Saintly Archangels
of the Heavenly Sparta.
Any Saviour on the way??????
Where be your Messiah??
I defy the Wills of Nature,
like Him,
His defying of the ever glowing
Arch Enemy.
Together reigning supreme,
in the Hallowed World of Fire;
a World reduced,
laughing mirthfully,
The Devil and me..

No comments:

Post a Comment